Bankruptcy Lawyers in Joplin
Attorney Norman E. Rouse and Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. can help you obtain relief from debt. Whether it's Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 or Chapter 13 relief for individuals, farmers or businesses, Norman E. Rouse can help you use bankruptcy proceedings to work through your debt problems. Norman also can help you with a pending foreclosure of your home.
If you use Norman for help with bankruptcy or a foreclosure, you'll probably be talking a lot to Tabitha Putney, and Bobbie Pottorff, his paralegals. Tabitha and Bobbie have experience helping Norman and his clients navigate the bankruptcy laws in Joplin. Tabitha and Bobbie may do an initial interview with you. As time goes on, they will walk you through the bankruptcy process, and collect the documents needed to file your case. Together, Tabitha and Bobbie will help you manage your case from start to finish.
More information about Norman, Tabitha and Bobbie can be found below.
Norman E. Rouse, Esq.
Norman Rouse has lived in the Joplin area all of his life. He received his law and bachelor's degrees from Missouri universities. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Joplin, he is a partner at Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C.
- Consumer Bankruptcy under Chapters 7 and 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Business Bankruptcy under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Farmer and Farming Business Bankruptcy under Chapter 12 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Home Foreclosures
- Missouri, 1978
- BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Distinguished Client Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, Missouri Bar Association
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Jasper County
- Panel Trustee for the United States Trustee's office for the Western District of Missouri, Region 13
- Member, Carthage Rotary Club
- Member, Carthage Chamber of Commerce
- Hunting, fishing, boating and horseback riding
Tabitha Putney, Paralegal
Tabitha Putney has been an integral part of Norman's legal team for 22 years.
- Spending her free time with her family and friends
- Avid gardener who loves to grow fresh vegetables, which she cans and creates homemade sauces and delicious meals
- Active in church activities and youth events with her daughter
Bobbie Pottorff, Paralegal
Bobbie Pottorff joined the firm in 2011.
- Local television news
- Writing feature articles for local news magazines
- Spending time with her husband of 25 years, John and new grandchildren.
- Watching movies with her family and restoring old furniture
Contact Our Joplin Bankruptcy Team for Assistance
Norman, Tabitha and Bobbie can give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have a group of legal professionals on your side who are knowledgeable and experienced with the bankruptcy laws in Joplin. Please contact Norman E. Rouse, Esq. and Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. to discuss your options under bankruptcy law. Call us for a free consultation at 417.782.2222, or send an email to Roberta@cwrcave.com.