Experienced Bankruptcy Attorneys Serving Joplin, MO
Missouri law firm solves financial problems for individuals and businesses
At the law firm of Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C., we help individuals and businesses with bankruptcy and foreclosure actions in Joplin and throughout Missouri. We understand how important it is for you to have an attorney who understands the legal system and has the experience to anticipate and solve problems before they arise. With more than 36 years of experience in the legal profession, we have earned the respect of the legal community and a reputation for excellent service. If you or your company is facing bankruptcy or foreclosure, we can help.
Attorneys helping Joplin residents file bankruptcy
When you work with our experienced attorneys, filing for bankruptcy may not be as stressful as you imagined; the bankruptcy proceeding may leave you in a better position than you thought possible. Our attorneys are known for being:
- Focused on solving your problems. Whether you are having personal financial problems or looking for assistance with your business, we work to tailor a solution to your unique needs.
- Dedicated to serving the community. Our attorneys have spent decades helping families and business owners in and around Joplin.
- Sensitive to your needs. We understand that bankruptcy and foreclosure can be stressful, so our attorneys and staff work hard to provide each client with the best possible legal counsel, representation and support services.
Whether you are filing bankruptcy or facing foreclosure, Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. can provide you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have knowledgeable, experienced counsel at your side.
Offering options to make the bankruptcy process more accessible
Our attorneys know that it can be difficult to afford an attorney. We provide affordable service as well as options to make payment easier. Ask us about:
- IT IS TAX SEASON - ASK HOW YOU CAN USE YOUR TAX RETURN IN ORDER TO GET YOUR CASE FILED NOW.
- Easy file bankruptcy. This simple process can often be finished in one day with minimal paperwork. We make filing as painless as possible with easy file bankruptcy.
- Free consultations. We will meet with you at no cost to explain all of your options.
As a debt relief agency, we help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Our firm is committed to helping our neighbors in and around Joplin regain a firm financial footing, and many of our clients have taken the time to voice their appreciation. To learn more, read their reviews.
Getting individuals and businesses in the Joplin area out of debt
When it comes to financial problems, there are different options and procedures available depending on your situation and whether you are filing as an individual or as a business.
- Individual bankruptcy. We help individuals file for Chapter 7 debt forgiveness as well as Chapter 13 debt consolidation or reorganization.
- Farm and business bankruptcy. Our attorneys are also experienced when it comes to helping businesses file bankruptcy. As members of the community, we pride ourselves on being able to keep farms in business through our farming bankruptcy practice. We assist farmers and their companies with Chapter 12 bankruptcy filings that recognize the small size of a family farm business and the comparatively large expenses incurred to keep such an operation going.
- Foreclosure defense. When a homeowner is at risk of losing their home, we do everything possible to find alternative solutions. When necessary, we defend clients in court.
Our attorneys help you understand the right type of bankruptcy for your specific financial situation.
Trust a local Missouri attorney to handle your bankruptcy filing
If you or your business are facing financial difficulties and mounting debt, we can help restore you to positive financial health. Please contact the Joplin offices of Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. to discuss how we can help you. Call us for a free consultation at 417.782.2222 or use our online contact form.