Bankruptcy Attorneys in Joplin, MO
Norman E. Rouse, Esq. and Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. help individuals and businesses with bankruptcy and foreclosure actions in Joplin, Missouri. Although our focus is in Joplin, we can help you or your company if you are located elsewhere in Missouri. We understand how important it is for you to have an attorney who understands the legal system, who has the experience to anticipate and solve problems before they arise and who has the respect of the legal community. Norman E. Rouse, Esq., the other attorneys of Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. and their professional staff work hard to provide each client with the best possible legal counsel, representation, and support services. With over 36 years of experience in the legal profession, Norman E. Rouse, Esq. and Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. can provide you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have knowledgeable, experienced counsel at your side. If you or your company is facing bankruptcy or foreclosure, our bankruptcy lawyers in Joplin:
It's as easy as filling out a short form and bringing a few documents to our office:
- Most recent tax return
- Paycheck stubs for the last six months
- Court filing fee of $306
- Attorney fee (or check with your employer to see if you are enrolled in a pre-paid legal service)
- Completed credit counseling
- List of creditors and credit report. We can make it simple and run one for you, or you can get your own at https://www.annualcreditreport.com
*****We are not the only firm to offer same day filing or easy file, but we are the BEST! Bankruptcy is a serious issue and having Norman on your side will help you get through the process a lot easier.
*****Consultations are free and we will make the process as painless as possible. CALL US TODAY AT 417-782-2222.
- Can assist you personally with Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings, or with a pending foreclosure of your home (which could also involve a bankruptcy proceeding)
- Can assist your business with Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings
- Can assist farmers and their companies with Chapter 12 bankruptcy filings (which recognize the small size of a family farm business and the comparatively large expenses incurred to keep such an operation going)
If you're hesitant to ask for bankruptcy help in Joplin, please read our collection of myths about bankruptcy. We explain how filing for bankruptcy may not be as stressful as you may have imagined, and how the bankruptcy proceeding may leave you in a better position than you may have thought possible. Our bankruptcy attorneys in Joplin have many years of experience helping people and businesses in the Joplin area find the right path through the myriad of details and filings involved in a bankruptcy proceeding.
Get Bankruptcy Help Today in the Joplin area.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
If you or your business are facing financial difficulties and mounting debt, we can help restore you to positive financial health. Please contact Norman E. Rouse, Esq. and Collins, Webster & Rouse, P.C. to discuss how we can help you. Call us for a free consultation at 417.782.2222, or send an email to Roberta@cwrcave.com.